Sunday, February 27, 2011

vacation : Sunny day&Fishing pole

To celebrating my birthday, me, boyfriend,parents, and some of my classmates going to Fishing at my fishing pond. we are so excited to go fishing together.
we are so enjoying our short vacation yesterday.
from morning till evening time doesn't seem, it was totally FUN

*photo taken when the car towards fishing

*taking some pic (me,dilla,wina) while awaiting the arrival of three other friends at rest area

at 9am we arrived at my fishing pond, and we immediately begin to lure the fish.
and guess what! I was the first who's got the fish :D


and then finally followed by the other friends



whoaaa, fishing is really really fun ! and tired. haha.
fishing is not as easy as you thought, guys!



fishing requires a patience
waiting a long time, and got a big one


and this is the fishing lovely team

*look there is a tired happy face. haha

FISHING!!! we want more we want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment